AUGUST 30 – SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 (Sept. 2 only if rain)
KENT, WASHINGTON (SEATTLE AREA)
Tournament Entry Forms and entry fee must be submitted no later than August 26th.
Scott Buser, Tournament Director6505 Alfaretta St. SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Mike Rabin, Seattle Tacoma Commissioner
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
MONDAY, AUGUST 26TH
Deadline to enter the tournament. Required items:
- Completed entry form and entry fee
- ASA championship roster signed by ASA commissioner or their designee
- ASA entry form signed by ASA commissioner or their designee
- ASA player pick- up form signed by ASA commissioner or their designee(can be turned in at check-in).
TUESDAY, AUGUST 27TH
- Tournament Draw
FRIDAY, AUGUST 30TH
- 1:30-3:30 Team check-in and bat testing: The Best Western Plus Plaza By the Green
24415 Russell Road, Kent, 253-854-8767
- 3:30-5:00 Manager’s Meeting: Mick’s Irish Pub(on Riverbend Golf Course) – Two per team. Additional tickets available at $10.00 per ticket.
2019 W. Meeker St., Kent, 253-856-6425
- 6:00 BEER GARDEN OPENS AT RUSSELL ROAD PARK
- 6:30 Tournament begins(Teams should check in/bats tested one hour before first game)
- 8:00 Opening Ceremonies
- 8:30 Games (Teams should check in/bats tested one hour before
SATURDAY, AUGUST 31(All teams should check-in/bats tested one hour before first game)
- 8:00 First round games continue
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1
- Championship game time TBD
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2
- Games scheduled only if rain.